mercoledì 15 luglio 2015

MY CPD - SHARING INTERESTING WEBSITES FOR LEARNING



Thanks to SYMBALOO I have now collected my best  favourite sites/ blogs which are now part of my CPD.

After doing  two interesting MOOC courses with COURSERA  I have now learnt that my  profession is undergoing changes but we should all share new  things which we have learnt.

These are two important collections which I have decided should be shared and  used by other teachers willing to learn on line.

  Important websites where you can do on line courses and MOOCS: some are really great and should have  a look at them.
The second is the colletion of my favourite sites where you can see about  modern technologies and learn more.
I hope you will enjoy most of them!  




.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento