venerdì 5 agosto 2016

MMVC 16 Day 1

Friday 5th August 2016
Day1

                    Beginning the journey into MMVC16

We are going to start our trip into this  VIRTUAL CONFERENCE. Here you can see a  detailed
 list of  the  activities online - some will be  later found on the Youtube.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MNsMz8M68eGdNK4UjYoRIyHjKtDkkyZ4pRv_JUIr0w8/edit?usp=sharing


 


The Conference is run by  Nellie  Deutsch -  a lover of online learning and great supporter for teachers who love to enhance their  learning by using technology.

How Nellie has guided us as regards the reflections online  which we are required to write at the end of the conference.


Reflective practice from Dr. Nellie Deutsch (Ed.D)


I will write my reflections on what I have  seen  and  learnt and  I will try to reflect on  what has provided food for thought......  for my  CPD and for  my  development as regards best  practices.
It will be  a great opportunity for learning this  summer!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento