domenica 22 gennaio 2017

CPD Interesting events and conferences online


Saturday 21st January   2017

Classroom  2.0 Live   Webinar about   free  opportunities for PLN

I could see a great webinar presented by  Peggy George who talked about  her great  sources dealing  with  PLN together with another educator : lots of interesting conferences and  events which I am going to check later.



  

I hope you will all share the weblinks she provided in the webinar as we are  teachers who need to learn and continue  learning thanks to a network of educators working online and sharing their best tips for free.



Click here to open this binder in a new window.





More ideas about what PLN means to me are my list of educators on Twitter who I am following.

Here you can find an interesting LIVEBINDER  with lots of  links and information which deal with  Education and  Twitter:

Click here to open this binder in a new window.





There is something new online, you just need to be connected and be online!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento