mercoledì 7 giugno 2017

MM10 Week 5 Manager of a Moodle Site


MM10

WEEK 5



I was given the right to  work on the  TRAINING SECTION and create my course.



My Individual  Course
I worked on my course about  English and Literature in  Week 5  and I could explore the many features and activities which  you can  add when you are working on Moodle. I really liked it.
It was a pity.... the course was going to finish. 
I have learnt  a lot .... and  I wish to thank  Dr.  Nellie Deutsch for the great course  which she  provided by running this  MOOC. 



                                   PRESENTING MY COURSE: HOW I CREATED IT

                                


                                                          ENROLMENT METHOD





                                         GRADES   EXPLAINED BY  DR. NELLIE


                                                         FRONTPAGE BY DR. NELLIE


                                             GRADES IN MOODLE: MY  VIDEO  TUTORIAL





                                                           CREATING  BADGES




                                                            
                                           FRONTPAGE  : MY  VIDEO  TUTORIAL




                                        PRESENTING THE COURSE AT THE END OF WEEK 5


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento